Allgemeines & Grundregeln

Startseite Foren Ukraine – Bruecke hilft! Allgemeines & Grundregeln

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    Enno S
    Administrator

Liebe Freundinnen und Freunde,

wir alle sind entsetzt vor dem Hintergrund des schrecklichen Krieges in der Ukraine. Viele von uns helfen schon und andere wollen helfen und wissen nicht wie. Und häufig tauchen Fragen auf, auf die man selber keine Antworten findet.
      Die Hilfsbereitschaft in Regensburg ist wie an so vielen anderen Orten auch, gigantisch. Die zentralen Hilfestellungen, die mit der Registrierung, Arbeitserlaubnissen, dem Bezug von staatlichen Leistungen etc. verbunden sind, werden von der Regierung der Oberpfalz und der Stadt Regensburg geleistet, die aber im Augenblick auch völlig überrollt werden. Das gesamte ehrenamtliche Engagement wird von vielen Vereinen und Einzelpersonen getragen und in besonderer Weise ist der Verein Space Eye in diesem Zusammenhang tätig. Sie organisieren Hilfstransporte, sammeln Hilfsmittel, vermitteln Unterkünfte und vieles mehr.
      Die wesentlichen Informationen zu den Hilfsangeboten und Hilfsmöglichkeiten und zur Frage, wie man sich selber engagieren kann, findet Ihr auf der Homepage der Stadt Regensburg unter www.regensburg.de
      Wir haben aber nun beschlossen auch im Kleinen zu helfen und uns dabei gegenseitig zu unterstützen. Wir sind 400 Mitglieder und viele Freundinnen und Freunde und alles, was wir an Hilfestellungen im Kleinen schon leisten können, müssen andere nicht mehr tun und damit ist allen geholfen. Wir wollen dabei helfen, Geflüchtete in Regensburg in Wohnungen unterzubringen, sie zu betreuen, Behördengänge mit ihnen zu machen, ihnen Hilfsangebote zu unterbreiten, sie mit gesammeltem Material zu unterstützen und vielem mehr. Einfach Hilfestellungen der ganz persönlichen Art für einige Menschen, die jetzt unsere Hilfe brauchen. Und die letzten Tage haben ergeben, dass in diesem Zusammenhang immer wieder Fragen auftauchen oder ganz praktische Informationen weitergegeben werden können, damit wir uns in diesem Engagement gegenseitig unterstützen können.

Zu diesem Zweck haben wir nun dieses Forum eingerichtet, um Hilfe und Bedarfe aufeinander abzustimmen und einen Raum des Austauschs zu bieten.

Klar muss sein, dass es ausschließlich um ernstgemeinte Hilfe geht. Wir bitten daher darum, dass sich alle in konstruktiver Weise beteiligen. Bitte macht mit, nutzt dieses Forum und helft mit, dass wir im Rahmen unserer bescheidenen Möglichkeiten möglichst vielen Menschen ganz individuell helfen können.

Vielen Dank für alles und alles Liebe!

Karren

Hello my name is Karren from USA,Chicago i want to share an amazing experience i had with the Powerful trusted working spiritual healer, my husband Derrick filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spiritual spell caster Abdul Basser i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Derrick on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i’m so happy all thanks to Abdul Basser he can also help you Email: basserabdul59@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp: +27717403094

Luke Combs

Hello everyone i’m Cliff by name I was convinced by someone I met online to invest in crypto. They had access to a team of analysts that gave good signals on when BTC would go up.i was duped of my hard earned money by some heartless scammers, First
          I tried with a small amount just to confirm and was able to withdraw a couple of times. This indicated the signals I was being given were growing. I
          decided to put it all in including college money. That is when everything went bad because I tried to reach the person and he had blocked all hHello everyone i’m Cliff by name I was convinced by someone I met online to invest in crypto. They had access to a team of analysts that gave good signals on when BTC would go up.i was duped of my hard earned money by some heartless scammers, First
          I tried with a small amount just to confirm and was able to withdraw a couple of times. This indicated the signals I was being given were growing. I
          decided to put it all in including college money. That is when everything went bad because I tried to reach the person and he had blocked all his contacts
          I tried everything until I was referred to.smartlucasrecovery RETRIEVE.. They truly helped me to recover everything at an affordable fee and I was elated.If you in need
          try them on
          EMAIL: smartlucasrecovery@gmail.com
          WHATSAPP ONLY ((+4915214137658,)) retrieve. and will guide you on how to recover your invested capital, i advise everyone to be
          careful with this heartless stealing people.
          is contacts
          I tried everything until I was referred to.smartlucasrecovery RETRIEVE.. They truly helped me to recover everything at an affordable fee and I was elated.If you in need
          try them on
          EMAIL: smartlucasrecovery@gmail.com
          WHATSAPP ONLY ((+4915214137658,)) retrieve. and will guide you on how to recover your invested capital, i advise everyone to be
          careful with this heartless stealing people.

JANE WHITE

I’m very excited to speak about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, this cyber security company was able to assist me in recovering my stolen digital funds and cryptocurrency. I’m truly amazed by their excellent service and professional work. I never thought I could get back my funds until I approached them with my problems and provided all the necessary information. It took them 72 hours to recover my funds and I was amazed. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery for all your cryptocurrency recovery, digital funds recovery, hacking, and cybersecurity-related issues.

Email: eliterecovery247@cyber-wizard.com

Phone: +1 (740) 688-0116

Sarah Breezy

Let me introduce myself I’m Sarah Breezy from Berlin A friend of mine recommended Wizard Brixton to me when I had issues with my Investment. I invested with a broker trade site where I ended up paying more just to withdraw my profit which I paid capital for.
              After being convinced of paying 7 times the fee I noticed it is all fraud and these scammers never give up until one has to stop by itself. I lose €305,391.04 Euro to this bitcoin trade broker’s scam after I noticed I was being used and scammed I asked for help from a friend called Günter Karl she referred me to Wizard Brixton
              and I wrote to wizardbrixton AT Gmail DOT com and then explained everything to him, he responded fast and I decided to work with him, in less than 72 hours I received my lost funds. All thanks to Wizard Brixton who gave me back my life again. WhatsApp Wizard Brixton for your recover of Bitcoin or Usdt coin contact them on (wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com)

Jane White

I’m very excited to speak about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, this cyber security company was able to assist me in recovering my stolen digital funds and cryptocurrency. I’m truly amazed by their excellent service and professional work. I never thought I could get back my funds until I approached them with my problems and provided all the necessary information. It took them 72 hours to recover my funds and I was amazed. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery for all your cryptocurrency recovery, digital funds recovery, hacking, and cybersecurity-related issues../

Email: eliterecovery247 at cyber-wizard dotcom

Phone: +1 (740) 688-0116

nancy

The Most reliable Cryptocurrency recovery expert out there. Mighty Yuri.

Hello, my name is Nancy. 2 weeks ago, i started investing into a phony crypto investment platform. After i discovered this i reached out to several hackers who also scammed me. My whole world had come to a stand still since i lost the $320,500 i had saved throughout my life. Just as i was about giving up i came across Mighty Hacker Yuri and yes he recovered all my money. i give him all the thanks.
                  contact Email: mightyyuri(@)consultant(.)com
                  WhatsAp: +1,8,2,8,6,3,0,8,4,0,8
                  mightyyuri9.wixsite.com/mighty-hacker-yuri

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
                • Das Forum „Ukraine – Bruecke hilft!“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.